TITLE: Priorities for Living
TEXT: I Thess. 2:1-13
PROPOSITION: God requires that we do the important.
KEY WORD: Priorities
READING: I Thess. 2:7-11
1. What do you consider to be a priority in life?
2. Urgent vs. Important
3. "What will it matter in 10 years?"
4. Here are four "priorities for living"
Be Biblical [2-4]
A. "Speak the gospel of God" "Exhortation" "Trusted with the gospel"
B. Being right will matter 10 years from now.
Be Authentic [5-6]
A. No mask, cover-up, deciet
B. Be vulnerable, human, real
Be Gracious [7-11]
A. Tolerant spirit, gentle, sharing, exhort, comfort
B. Don't dwell on the petty and insignificant.
Be Relevant 
A. "Worketh also in you that believe."
B. Up-to-date, continually working
1. What is IMPORTANT in your life?
2. Where is your TIME being spent?
3. What important things are being ignored because of the urgent?
Return to BC Sermons Page