TITLE: Great Commission
TEXT: Matt. 28:16-20; Mark 16:14-16
PROPOSITION: Jesus expects us to obey this command.
KEY WORD: Meanings
READING: Matthew 28:16-20
I. Matthew 28:16-20
1. Matt. 7:29 "as one having authority"
2. God made him Lord Acts 2:36
B. Make disciples = "become learners"
1. Teaching - instructing them
2. Baptizing - assist them to obey
C. Present active verb "as you are going"
II. Mark 16:14-16
A. Every creature = all nations, all people
B. Our Part
C. Their Part
2. Be baptized
1. Not obeyed in baptism = lost
obey in teaching = lost
Return to BC Sermons Page