AFTER HIS PASSION
1. Define passion to suffer, to be in pain, to be persecuted
2. Before suffering we go on as normal
3. During suffering we endure
4. What do you do after the suffering has ended?
5. There are many books about how to endure suffering.
6. I know of no book about what to do after the crisis is over.
7. How do I get back to normal again?
CONTINUE TO LIVE 1-5
1. Jesus is our example He:
a. Was seen 3
b. Was alive 3
c. Taught 3
d. Assembled 4
2. After the suffering is over:
a. Get out be seen at public places stores, church
b. You are still alive, look alive.
c. Teach what you have learned.
d. Worship God. Praise God for His help.
CONTINUE TO PLAN 9-10a
1. Jesus still had plans to :
a. Establish the kingdom
b. Send power of the Holy Spirit
c. Send message to all the earth
2. What are your plans?
b. Your children? Marriage? Family?
c. Your work? Service in the church?
CONTINUE TO RISE 9-10a
a. Arose from the grave
b. Went to the mount of Olives
c. Was taken up in the clouds
d. Out of sight into heaven
2. Phoenix Arise out of the ashes
3. We must rise:
a. Out of the suffering
b. Head for the mountains (you have been in the valley long enough)
c. Through the clouds
d. Heaven in the stopping place
CONTINUE TO HOPE 10b-11
1. After the ascension:
a. Two men (angels) came
b. Why are you looking into the clouds?
c. He is coming back.
2. We must learn to hope.
a. When all else is lost hope!
b. Look up This is the source of our strength (Psalm 46:1)
c. We are not forsaken or forgotten
Return to BC Sermons Page